Friday, October 06, 2006

Why don't they have breathalyzers on cell phones?

Seriously. How much stupidity would be stopped if your phone told you that you were too drunk to complete the call. Certain numbers would be "safe" like 911 & taxi services, but could be, would be and were significant others would definitely be on the no call list.

I made an A** out of myself. I was drinking, called CB & ranted about the chick, he told me I was drunk and got irate. I emailed this morning to confirm that I was and I was sorry for being a jerk. Hey, did my part. In true fashion - no return. Did I mention I was out with BG at this time and I may have kissed him ... crap.

Seriously, manufacturers get breathalyzers on phones! PLEASE.

1 comment:

dave said...

Yes email and merlot don't mix (or something like that). I hate when I make an ass of myself whilst drunk. Usually in writing, in the form of a long long rambling email that I can't retract because the other person has it IN WRITING. Yeah, some things suck!