Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Want to Scream.

I am so irritated right now. Why speak when no one listens to what you have to say? What is the point of being a member of all these damn clubs and asked to sit it, but asked not to give your opinion. I want to yell obsenities and quit it all at this point.

And I REALLY hate the "What can you do for me?" people when they don't do a damn thing for you. F-You buddy. F-You.

And just to further my anger right now, I'm going to type obsentities below. If it offends you - don't read.

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCK
YOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
THAT'SRIGHTFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCK
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats why you gotta get yours girl instead of just giving him what he wants. Its great for lowering frustrations levels. Next time jump on his face.