Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Take 5 for MG

#1 informs me this morning I need to take time for myself and figure somethings out, so here's my take 5.

What makes you happy?
My job and (because of it) my industry.
My friends, because now "I know people" and "I'm kind of a big deal"
Learning to relax, credited to CB who actually makes me do it on the weekends.
The fact that I'm actually going to be a grown up.
Rainy days - but not snowy days.

What doesn't make you happy?
Besides the usual bills?
Not having enough time in the day.
The fact that I'm a bad cat mom because of my schedule.
Not knowing why I either have multiple guys or no guys.
The consistant judging of my body by myself.

If you could change 5 things, what would they be?

My days.
My lack of sane judgement when it comes to my personal life.
My body (or put more time in the day so I can work out)
Letting go (learning how to)
Nothing else. I'm happy.

What can you do to change those 5 things?

Reschedule my time and become organized.
Start making sane decisions, start by making a regular decision.
See above, schedule time to work out.
Remember that the past makes you who you are and who you are will never change, so you might as well let go of the past.

How do you think others see you?

As a fun girl.
As a cute girl.
As a single girl.
As someone that almost has things together.
As a friend that they can talk to at anytime.

What five things would you want right now?

A little more cash in the savings account.
A foot rub.
A TV.
My cat to sleep in bed with me.
A relationship.

Looking back on this list of 5, what have you learned?

If three guys are after me, I can't be that bad looking.
To get over myself.
Spend more time at home.
That what was wrong 6 months ago was my job.
I've learned a lot from CB and I'm not ready to stop.
I need to believe in myself and see myself as others see me.

No comments: