Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It has come to my recent realization ...

that I might be an idiot. And this comes to me over wings and friends.

Recapping the whole "territory" event that occured, I filled in a friend-of-a-friend the back story of BG. All three people commented that I should perhaps skip of the CB and go for BG. If I wanted to "engage in adult behavior" nine months ago, I had to be a tad bit attracted. Now I'm starting to think...

I got home and TG (territory girl) emailed me, she wants to join my committee for the event I discussed in class. Oh, suga, I know this game - remember the drama with R & J, it's kind of what happened there. J befriended R because she was cool & also to keep a close eye on her.

What to do, what to do. Of course, I emailed and told her she is more than welcome to come to our informal event meeting on Thursday. If the other committees want to steal her - they are more than welcome to - but in the meantime I don't know what is going on so I gotta play it cool and see where things go. Lord, what if she brings CB to this thing? I don't think she's THAT good at this game or that he's THAT stupid to realize that I wouldn't be there. We shall see what cards the dealer draws - which, who is the dealer in this game? I guess it's him since he has the control in the pivitol situation, right??

No comments: