Monday, October 30, 2006

Time to just be friends.

I say that now, I know. But I think it might be that time.

I finally got the call that I can move to my new place and it came to me that maybe it's time to just change everything. I spoke with a friend of mine over the whole situation and she said this.

"It's obvious that you're emotionally connected. But you're a sexual person. You emminate it. When people look at you they see a fun, loving, sexual person. Why change who you are because you're emotionally involved with someone who is not that type of person."


I have said this and typed this numerous times. I need little things, I take that back. I have to have the little things. I'm too old to just settle for irritation. I need someone who looks at me like I happen to be the most gorgeous person in the world. I need stolen kisses. When its cold, I want that person that stands behind you to keep you warm. I want hands on my neck when we kiss because it's passion and infactuation. I want a returned f*cking email or text or phone call.

I have spent 4 months trying to get what I have to have. We've made little steps, he tells me I look nice, he even snuck a kiss to me at the bar. I need what I have in Madison, but I need it here in Milwaukee and I don't need it with RS.

For godsake - seriously, is this too much to ask? Am I being "a girl" about this situation. If I am, screw you - I have breasts ... damnit! Touch them!!

No comments: