Friday, October 13, 2006

and breathe ...

After two 11 hour work days, I got to leave a couple hours early today. I met J out, who is now dating SC, and we caught up. I called CB at 2:00 to let him know I was interested in hanging out and then J & I bar hopped until 6.

Around 5:45 I was a bit buzzed & horney and with no word from CB, I toyed with the idea of going to Madison. J told me to hang tight until 6:00 and then go. At 6 we left the bar and I craved some coffee. She went to the bathroom and I paid for my drink, preparing to go to Madison for RS.

Then my phone rang, it was CB asking if I wanted to go by his place or see a movie - I opted for the first and brought a movie with. Nothing much happened but the usual, and I realized being with him makes me relax. We snuggled and when I left, we kissed. Granted, I want to screw him pretty darn bad, but if we're not at that point - I'm willing to wait.

2 comments:

daynad228 said...

See what happens when I guy makes you wait...you want him more. Oh, by the way...send me something UPS. The hottest delivery guy dropped off something for my neighbor today and he was scoping out my naked body, er ring finger. The body was just in my lusty dream.

BZ said...

So when do I get to hear about the rest of the weekend? :-) Wait, this one's coming up! Any plans? And TY for the comment!