Monday, February 19, 2007

What happened on Friday.

Friday's events some what led to the destruction of what should have been a busy but glee-full, fun weekend.

I had a half day and left work around 2pm to go home, shower and clean up just in case D came in from IA. Around 5:00 I headed back downtown for some good old fashioned "welcome to the gang" type fun with Racine & MA.

When I arrived there was already a handful of people canoodling around the pub, we ended up growing so large in the next 30 minutes that we went to the backroom. Taking back a beer every once in awhile PA, MA and I all enjoyed a conversation.

As the beers kept coming, I was on camera duty taking insane pictures from every angle of every couple and non-couple and occasionally stealing a kiss on the cheek for picture purposes only.

Right after the Guinness Toast at 11, R came by with a buddy of her's that I've just been crushing on insanely since we met back in November. He had stood me up on my birthday but offered a raincheck that he never paid up. Armed by the fact that all the people in the bar where my friends, I asked when he was planning on doing that ... He said he was sorry he didn't get that message and I leaned in that cute way to whisper in his ear that it was okay. Knowing exactly what I was doing I pulled slowly away so I could see his eyes focusing on my lips and he leaned in for a kiss. An amazing kiss. One of those that sends shocks through your body and makes you pull away incredibly slowly. We did that a couple more times through out the night before he and R had to leave for a late dinner at Webb's.

In the meantime, PA had been getting close with MA and (read previous post) had decided to put some moves on her. In a weird situation, I went to grab my smokes and he pulled me in and kissed me. He was gentler, not so passionate but still a good kisser. I accidentally fell into his sweet embrace before it dawned on me that girl code strictly prohibits this kind of behavior. I backed off and reached to grab my coat.

On my way out the door one of my old kissing buddies grabbed me. Previously arriving with his girlfriend (that he informed me he was going to break up with that evening), she had gone to the bathroom and he hugged me good bye then slapped a big dirty kiss on my lips.

Okay, time to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The way you describe that sounds like a pre-teen practice Roman Orgy. I hope no one had strep, or all of you will get it :)