Monday, February 05, 2007

Tax Time.

Ah, the joys of tax time – the government informed me that I overpaid by $650.00 which means I get that back, compiled with a large month of record breaking sales and my normal paycheck – Friday’s looking like a pretty good paycheck of $1620.

What to do? Here’s how exciting my life is …

$220 on the car payment
$200 for student loans
$200 repayment for loan from Dad
$100 for insurance
$200 for credit card
$150 for gas bill
$250 for savings

Total: $1320

Leaving … $300 for the Ikea couch I’m going to get to make my apartment grown up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it going to be a red couch like the red entertainment center you built? Cause that motif seems a little goth...

Milwaukee Girl said...

I'll post pics, it's actually a little less goth-y and a little more contemporary in style ... but yes, I was thinking red or perhaps black - but I've got a cat, so not sure what is my best option...

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good use of that money!