Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's 2007

2006 did not end so well. On the 30th, I texted RS. I figured that if I was going to behave in 2007, might as well misbehave up until that point - except I got shot down. Turns out ending the affair will be more on his part then mine. So I deleted him from every aspect of my electronic life.

I went by E & J's for the game (Pack vs Bears - Pack won) and left at 11:00, cozied up with the cat around 11:30 and fell asleep at 12:10, after an empty inbox told me that everyone was too busy to wish a poor girl at home alone a New Year (yes, that's a pity party for me).

On Monday, went by the family to celebrate my older brother's birthday and dorked around with my niece on my back as her horse, on my shoulders. I forgot what it was like to spend time with her. We ate chocolate cake and ice cream and freaked her out when my brother invited her to blow out the candles on his cake and they re-lit themselves (oh we are so funny).

Tuesday I worked a bit even though we had off of work, cleaned my kitchen and decided that I would repaint it myself since it's been 4 months since I took the place and I was still awaiting the landlord's to finish it.

And today is Wednesday, we'll see what the new year brings.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Happy New Year, lady!!! No more destructive relationships!!! Let this be the year. No settling. No bullshit. Mission: Intolerance 2007.