Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just Do It.

After reviewing my social life with some of my random friends the same message kept coming across, "You're always chasing, never being chased." Which is completely true, I'm the type of person that sets my sights on something and gets it. The last couple of weeks, I've withdrawn a bit and decided I wouldn't chase anymore.

Until today. I thought the best thing to do to get over RS was to simply start seeing someone here in Milwaukee, because I'm not sure I want to date anyone in my industry (the people that I am social with every time I'm social) I signed up for a personal website that some friends have had great success with. I've been sitting back silently watching to see who would get a hold of me and needless to say, none have been quality. You can see who has looked at your profile though, and there is one guy that I kept praying would actually contact me. Well it hasn't happened, so I decided to screw the rule of sitting back and sent him a message. Why not just do it?

No comments: