Thursday, January 04, 2007

When IT happens

Here’s a post for all you guys on when “IT” happens – you know your hitting it hard and heavy and suddenly go limp, or she’s naked kissing up on you and you can’t get it hard. Now, this is alcohol besides, because women totally understand the “Whiskey Dick” as my fellow friends have entitled it – either it won’t come down or it won’t go up – this is for that straight in the moment times.

She will tell you, “it’s not a big deal” and “really it’s okay” as you make excuses from, “I have a lot on my mind” to “this never happens.” But how about whether it is a big deal or whether it really is okay?

I’ve had this conversation with a couple of my friends… the first time it happens ever to a girl they do ask their other female friends if it’s normal – to which the girls normally reply that it happens. But what is she thinking? I can tell you that I say those things, but really I’m doing it to ease your ego. Because, to me, it’s not okay and it is a big deal.

I like it when a guy cums, for 10 minutes or so he’s sensitive to touch, rendered useless except to lie there in your combined sweat and breathe. Sometimes they even become more truthful – ask them any question and they non-chalantly reply.

I usually blow it off the first time and try to get you going again. If it happens again, or continually, we do wonder if we’re not attractive enough, tight enough, shaved enough, good in bed enough, etc. but we don’t want to ask those things because it may be just other things going on and we don’t want to hurt your feelings.

The first time it happened to me with RS I was in shock, I told him it was okay and not to worry. He still did. The second time it happened, I told him that I was a little bugged since it had so recently happened before hand, he explained everything on his mind. Then there was the time it happened when we were screwing at my place which lacks doors and therefore the cat felt the need to walk between his legs and purr, performance anxiety. And then there was the last time when he toyed with me to go to Madison after he found out his roommate would be out for a couple hours. I came twice, but he kept losing his hard. At one point he explained that the bed squeaked too much, I told him to lie on the floor then. When he couldn’t get it up I told him it was really okay, I had cum so it was worth my drive, he explained that he doesn’t like to hear people have sex and he was paranoid his roommate would come home. I jokingly grabbed my clothes and said, “Because then you would have to explain what you were doing, or with who?” He looked down at the ground and said, “That’s not it at all. I just don’t want him to hear the bed or you moaning. It’s definitely not that I don’t want him to know.” Then he muttered something about religion and I left.

Hope that helps - but don't get paranoid, have a legitimate explanation.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it happens. A rubber that is too tight can be to blame. Of course, if it's happening more than a couple of times, it could be a problem. Maybe he's decided that he's been living a lie. He does have a male roomate, yes? Maybe he's more than just a roomate?

Milwaukee Girl said...

His roommate is male, but married, so I don't think that's the situation.

We were having this conversation at work today over lunch and one of the guys turns and says, "It happens when you're not attracted to the other person. No other reason." So maybe the explanation is more so of both parties making excuses ...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, maybe he's not attracted to women at all anymore. You know, living a lie and all that. That's why he didn't want the roomate to hear, he was cheating on him with you ;). It's just a theory I'm tossing out there.

Anonymous said...

How can he have a roomate that's married?!?

Milwaukee Girl said...

Ouch, that theory! Just kidding. It's a nice theory, but this one I'm pretty sure isn't swinging that way. He works for a big company with multiple offices and this guy works out of the Madison one a handful of times a week and needed a cheap place to stay - he needed the money, and therefore their coupledom was made. Although if he doesn't cum next time, I think I am over this...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, considering it must cost you $40 in gas to get there and back, the least he could do is pretend that he preejacked because you were lookin' so hot.

Milwaukee Girl said...

LOL. Actually that would have been appreciated! If a woman can fake it for a guys ego - he could do it for her!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Especially if he isn't the one doing all the bloody driving back and forth.