Thursday, January 25, 2007

On-line Dating.

I would have to say that on-line dating isn't really helping with finding a boyfriend, but it is positioning me on what I don't want ...

Here's a small list.

I don't want to be with someone:

- Who has hick-characteristics. Congrats on liking Nascar and driving a truck, that just doesn't fit into my world.

- Do not proposition me for sex before even seeing me. Seriously? Seriously!

- Intellectual conversation can take you to point A, but real conversation will get you to B and then to C, which is the place where I take my shirt off.

- Don't be mad at me because I have talked to you for only 6 hours on the phone (at one crack!) - that's a lot of talking time! Especially when you don't participate that much.

- Ask about me, I like to talk but I need you to fill in akward pauses.

- Looks do count. I admit it. Funny guys can override looks, but not so much on-line.

- If you haven't met me, you can't stalk me. I don't want to talk to someone every hour of every day, especially during the work day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always disliked people who want to make personal calls to your business while you're on the job. It's a good sign that they're self centered; They don't have enough empathy to see that it can screw up your work life because they just don't care.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I would have figured a girl who builds her own entertainment centers would have liked a truck.

BZ said...

LMAO! This was too funny! I get all kinds of retarded notes. I want to know how a dude expects to have a girl talk about f*cking if they've never met (or seen photos). WTF?