Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Worst pick up line - ever.

Gentleman please note this post.

When you see a girl at a bar who engages in talk with you, do not use the line "I gotta tell you - I have a girlfriend, but ..." Here's your first mistake. You've referenced your girlfriend, but maybe you'll get lucky and a chick will still dig what you're about to say ... But then you add, "you're giving me such a chubby."

Honestly the first part isn't quite as bad as the second part. What are you, just into puberty? Because there are many other words that might actually make the first part the bad part.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, funny. That's why I hate bars. The first half of the statement is egregious half that shows he doesn't know what the friend part of girlfriend means. The second half is just sad. Still, I think it's better that he's dumb enough to come right out and say it. I wish all cheaters were that dumb, it would make the world a better place.

Anonymous said...

Still though, it must be nice to hear that you are boner-rific.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Oddly enough - boner-rific would have been preferred over "chubby" and I'd be lying if I wasn't a little pleased by the compliment, just not so pleased that I'd actually do anything about it.

Anonymous said...

I find it hard to believe that the way he described his schlong bothered you more than the fact that he's the type of guy who cheats on his girlfriend. You don't have a proper sense of self worth MG; I'm sure you can find plenty of guys who's jeans get uplifted when they see you that aren't dipping their funstick in some other girl's sugarbag.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Both comments bothered me, I'm just one for a bit more of tact in describing certain areas ... I think he could have redeemed just a bit had he used a little more tactful approach.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I don't think it would have mattered if he said it in French, you should have kicked him square in the balls! Or had him buy you a drink and then ignored him.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Being that he's a regular at the bar - I opted for the second and not the first - gives me some points don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Kaching! That's the way you do it! Devious girl-smarts, he probably was confused for the whole night; Didn't even realise he got his balls busted. Hope you went top shelf on his butt, some of that expensive Patron.