Monday, July 31, 2006

Why no weekend posts after fun happenings?

You see my friends, there was a really cool thunderstorm on Thursday, it was all lightning and thunder, rumbling black clouds. It was awesome. Until lightning hit our house. That's sexy.

The best part of the story is that I went out with the cute boy, and though the service sucked and I only had four beers, I contemplated the reason why my lights wouldn't turn on as me being drunk. The reason why the TV zapped me when I turned it on for Simpons, was because I was drunk and the reason as why my alarm was blinking as a power outage. Turns out I was wrong. A lightning bolt slammed into a tree in our yard, deflected to the metal chime and zapped out all our power. There was no internet, no TV, no air conditioning.

We got lucky, the house could have burnt down, the air conditioning got fixed and the internet was back up last night. I still have no TV, but let's face it - I'm not home that often anyhow to watch it.

Backing up to Gallery Night happenings. Way too many shots and I began to neglect my duties. I was approached by a co-worker with a bottle of water and told that my dad called and he was on the way - sober up. I snuck outside to smoke one last time before he showed up, do a little flirting with the door man and headed up just to see him there. He promptly snuck out and I passed around another round of shots.

Then cute boy arrived, did some shots with him and headed to walk him out. In my lovely drunken stage, I kissed him. It was horrible. But I caught him off guard, so I blame that.

I'm on the deck complaining to a friend and the doorman hears. I started cleaning up and he cornered me, "Let me show you how you should be kissed." Bam!

I was caught of guard and thought to myself, "What the hell are you doing?" Pulled away and said, "That's all you got?" Promptly, I ran away.

In the morning I felt like crap only to go the family reunion and kick myself in the butt. The cute guy probably thinks I'm creepy, the door guy is a slut. What is a girl to do?

After the reunion me and #1 went to our friend's birthday but he was sick and I felt like shit so that didn't last too long. I went home and went to bed.

The next morning I dressed for the game when I hear my old cell beep, "1 New Message"

How am I supposed to taunt you when you're not online? #3

I just looked. Mystified. Stunned. Confused.

My phone rings and it's cute boy. He wanted to see how I was doing (insert the Awws) we talked briefly and hung up. I text messaged back to #3 "Did you mean to text me?"

He did. We text messaged all day. And I still don't know what he's doing, mind games. Bad ideas. No more destructive relationships (right BZ).

Gulp. I did a little sluething and found that he is single again (thanks MySpace - but really, if you're 38 why are you on MySpace?). No happy thoughts, he'll just play with my mind and I'll end up in tears.

Cute boy had class and I didn't know what to do when I greeted him. He's so cute. Agh. Just do me.

1 comment:

BZ said...

I'm on MySpace, too. Wanna be my friend? HAHAHA And funny: I just commented on the next post (which I read first - going backwards): NO MORE DESTRUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS! :-)