Thursday, July 27, 2006

Insert vertebrae here, here, here and OH! here

Congratulations MG, you have a spine. And an incredibly great place to work that will still get your time and dedication!

The COO agreed to offer me a different structure and said she should be able to present me with new numbers next week! Hooray! I'm so pumped! It's nice to know that your work (and yourself) are appreciated.

Onto other news ...

Will "Single in the City" finally get to have a raunchy sex article? Maybe. The cute boy that works around the corner FINALLY accepted a drink offering for 6:30. I've been thinking about having two martinis, claiming to be too tipsy and screwing him in the car. Yes, I said it. It's been WAY to long to not hold back. Although, I probably will. Damn conscious and all.

Friend/Friend relationship?
What do you do when you know your two friends are good for each other but one is 30 and a commitment phobe? You spend 45 minutes telling him to get over himself or his self-prophecies will be right. Granted, he is the male version of me so it's kind of hypocritical but tit-for-tat.

No comments: