Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Like Suits.

I work an environment where suits are required once or twice a week, but then you can wear jeans and t-shirts the others. Next week is not that way. I had hoped that I would have some QT time to myself next week, but the schedule isn't pinging that way. Next week I have a lunch meeting Monday, a networking event Tuesday, Bone Marrow testing Wednesday followed by softball, Thursday is a 7am breakfast, a 12:00 networking luncheon, Friday is Gallery Night, Saturday is a family reunion, Sunday is a Brewers game and a baby shower - OH MY!

1 comment:

BZ said...

Your life sounds like mine! With the exception of yesterday (where I had an event for one of my girls), I am at church after work every night preparing for an all-day event on Saturday (will be there tomorrow, too, even though I ain workin). Sunday = regular church service and dinner w/ the fam. No rest for the weary.