Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Girl

So I've had a feeling a friend and ex of mine should meet (#3 and then #1 for those original readers) should meet - it turns out I was right!

Tonight we went out to celebrate my newly job-free friend's interview and I convinced her to go to shit town and meet #1/3. They hit it off grand! I was so happy because I wanted to see him happy. Previously I believed I'd be a bit jealous if they did get along - but it turns out I was elated! He's too much like me to give it another shot and she's enough like me but particularly different in the ways that drive him crazy. I really could not believe I'm so elated! I hope they go out ...

:)

3 comments:

BZ said...

You are a good woman. I don't know if I'd be down for all of that. My friends and I have a "I pissed on that tree, already" policy. It's like unwritten woman law or something. LOL But, I'm glad you're happy and that your friends seem happy, too!

Milwaukee Girl said...

That is the general rule of thumb for us as well; however, he's a doll and deserves a good chick! I figure karma will come back around and maybe I'll finally get laid!

So glad you're back babe!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
buy adipex Real swinger orgies thrifty car rental keychain porsche porshe key chains Jeep unlimited car cover caa car rentals South south america multi trip holiday insurence 2002 dodge caravan problem reviews Teen in skimpy bikinis Automobile rental juarez West palm beach florida car rental agencies hertz car rental Hertz car rental ft lauderdale jet center