Monday, July 31, 2006

Idiocracy.

Here's the thing about sitting by yourself in a bar - you inevitably get bored and start dialing. First I called my best friend in Iowa, who was her delightful old self and a nice catch up. Then another friend called, saying she couldn't make it out. Then my other friend said he and his girlfriend were going home, eating dinner and doing laundry (?) and then I dialed the cute boy who will now be referred to as the CB. He didn't pick up. I left a cheesy message and hung up. Nice job MG with a guy you don't even know where you stand with.

Speaking of standing with - let me tell you about my text messages with #3, who will now be referred to as Rockstar or RS (even though he was not).

MG: "I'm online all day today and no taunting."

RS (later that night): "you weren't online - I was there all day"
MG: Sure I was. What are you wearing (inside joke of our previous hook ups)?

Boring banter, blah blah work. But then I bring out the big dogs

MG: So you working it at the truck stop (another joke)
RS: "You know me - gotta work for the dolla"
MG: So when are you going to put out again?
RS: "Thought you wanted me to save some truckers"
RS: "But there's plenty to go around"

We argued over rates for awhile (dolla comment) and I asked him to decide on the "package" he was going to put together for me. He told me he had to leave, I told him that proved why he was only worth a dollar. He told me "U know how we do"

Hmmm. How we did? We did nothing. It hurt (see New Year's Post). I woosed out. He suddenly remembered he was Catholic and blew me out of his life until he became single again. Then I'm acceptable.

I've decided nothing will probably happen with the CB, which is probably better as I couldn't handle someone who was good to me and would jump into bed with RS anyway.

It's not much sex, but it's a bit back. And I'm more confused as ever.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Hell, I'm confused after reading it! NO MORE DESTRUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS! NO MORE DESTRUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS!