Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How my brain works

I'm going to write this the way my brain processed it today, let's see if you can follow.

5:00am - Damnit. Alarm. Gym? No. Why is the station playing these tidbits of songs. Screw this. One more hour. Sleep then go to gym.

6:00am - Damnit! Gym. Must get up and go to gym. 9 more minutes. Sleep. (9 minutes later). 9 more minutes. Sleep. (18 minutes later). Damn it. Gym. What will I wear. This. Screw work attire.

7:00am - What took me so long to get ready? Shit. Work out.

7:14am - I know I should do more cardio, but I want to get to work early to see cute boy in parking garage. One more minute.

Shower. Man, I just shaved. I'm wearing pants. No need. Curl hair. Hair is out of control. I'll just put sunglasses on for sheik look. Oh crap! It's 7:45, can't get to work by 8. Drive fast. No time to pick up smokes. 4 left. No breaks today.

Hey it's co-workers birthday. One muffin can't hurt - I worked out this morning (muffin gone) That's right, I only worked out for 15 minutes. Oops. Order birthday lunch? Already blew calorie count, might as well go all out.

I'll only eat 1/2 of lunch. No, I ate it all. Skip the French Silk pie. Crap, peer pressure. Small piece. Gone.

Work, work, work.

"MG - what time is your event at?" "5:30" "It's 5:30 right now." Crap, pack grab cards, pens, leave.

Drive. Drive fast. Where was it at? Look up on computer. Drive w/computer. Not good. Oh, it's right here. Put computer away. Fluff hair. Shouldn't have fluffed hair, already way too fluffed. Shake it off.

Network, listen to speaker. I have to leave at 8. Go home, watch "Rescue." Oh! Gas station, stop and get smokes.

"One pack Marb Ultra Light Menthols." Hand credit card. Guy new to country, "You're Milwaukee Girl." "That's what my ID says." Hand ID.

"Oh. You're bigger than ID. Heavier. Fatter."

Why did you have to give three explanations you asshole? "Thanks."

Fucking a-hole. Go back to your country! That was racist. Shit, I'm so sorry. Crap - why was that comment so racist. He called me fat. I am fat. I knew I shouldn't have all that food today. I skipped the pizza at the event. I want to cry. Go have a drink with #1? Go to gym, he said I was fat. Probably should go to the gym. But I want a drink. Hmm. Drink? Gym? No money. I'll go to the gym.

Enter gym. "They screwed up my picture, said I have to retake." "Would you like to do it now?" "Better to get it over with." Smile! That was cheesy. Oh well, no one will ever see. Oh! Except every time I go to the gym. Always same person, no one cute. All boys under age. It'll be fine.

"What time is it?" "7:50" "Can I tan at 9?" "Sure."

Go, change. 8:00. Grab new Jane and hit the bike. Wow! Jane is really good. For once I'm not being bombarded with messages that tell me I need a boyfriend. Articles comical. Perhaps I should get a subscription. I think I will. (Card falls out) Oops. I'll have to pick it up. (Towel falls off bike). Crap! (Pick up). Ride. Read. (Card falls out). Another one? Jeez. (ANOTHER card falls out). Is this a sign not to get a subscription? (ANOTHER card falls on lap) - Oh! Free gift with subscription. A sign I should sign up. Okay I will. Time check - 8:55. Wow. 55 minutes of cardio. (Check time) Okay, 52 minutes cardio. Will go to 55 and then tan.

Tan. Contemplate potentially doing 45 more minutes on bike. It said 25 miles/km. I'll assume kilometers which I think is more than miles. Is it more? When I weigh myself I could puke when it says KG which is more than lbs. I'll assume it's more. I'll check it out when I get home. Crap. Tanning is taking along time. Do I really need more chances at cancer? No. Screw it. Going out.

Magazine done. What will I read when I'm on the bike. Need something to read - no headphones. Maybe I'll shower then go home.

Go to locker. I don't want to shower. Takes too much time. Just go home all sweaty. Light a cigarette. Feel sick. Uck. Feel really sick. Oh well. Continue smoking.

No good music on. Sing to country, "I got a new (boy) girlfriend" Pull in at home. Bring stinky, icky gym clothes in. Start laundry. Doesn't look like dad's home. Did my cosmo come? No. Crap! What will I read tomorrow morning? From now on - getting up, going to gym 45 minutes cardio in the AM, 45 minutes at night. Shit. Softball tomorrow. No drinking, go to gym. Thursday? Damn. Networking meeting in Tosa. Leave by 9, go to gym. Sat/Sun only one time there. Okay deal.

Check email. Lots of new emails. Oh yeah. Screwed up the specials, thank goodness for co-worker! Close computer. Cuddle with cat for moment. Oh! Wanted to blog my mind.

Blog. Blog. Blog. Oh! Rescume is repeating, I didn't miss it. Check alarm. Set for 5am. You will get up.

Okay. Blog. Done. Should sleep? Need to change laundry. Now I'm done.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Holy CRAP! What a day! But I totally followed, cuz that's how my mind works, too. :-) Man, I need to find a gym up here!