Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oh Crap! It's Thursday 13!

13 Reasons I'm Awesome this Week.

1. I joined the bone marrow registry!
2. I asked for a raise! And it's being considered!
3. I was able to secure $150 in gift certs for a non-profit gig.
4. I got a cute boy to go out for a drink with me.
5. I found my glasses.
6. I was able to network on my own.
7. My lousy month of sales - is still over the regular sales before I got here.
8. I got to pet the baby bunnies :)
9. I was able to get three new companies to sign up!
10.I've mastered Jell-O shot making
11.I spent time with my cat yesterday and he loved me for it.
12.I saw my old friend at the restaurant and was able to reconnect!
13.It's Thursday and I remembered to post this list, that's why I'm awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cats tend to like when I spend time with them too. And mine usually come to me for the attention