Friday, August 31, 2007

The Cost of Missing Someone.

With living out of the suitcase the last week, the BF and I have really not spent anytime together. I've decided to go back to town for a couple hours tonight in the hopes of spending just a couple hours talking, laughing and making out.

But, since I'm in suitcase situation, I had to make an emergency stop to Target to get materials, so heres my cost of missing him ...


Sexy backless shirt - $15
Razors to shave - everything - $5
Shaving Cream - $3
Sunsilk extra soft hair conditioner - $5
Dial sexy almond body wash - $5
Pair of jeans that hug my ass (since he wants to throw it in there so bad) $40
New coverup - $7
New pouty lip gloss $7
Tweezers to get all those stray hairs - $2
Plus some random items - $15.00

Just shy of $100 bucks. Let's hope I can see him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about money you wish you had back.