Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's raining, it's pouring.

In lieu of softball, due to the rain, I'm sitting at work until about 8:30 for a meeting. Good thing that there's no sex right now, because I'd be day dreaming of other things to do with my free time.

I started looking for apartments yesterday, this morning my thoughts on moving were clarified. As it turns out, they were well aware of the leaks prior to me moving in and knew they did patchy (no-pun intended) work job on it with plans of fixing it last November. Okay, I've been paying my $650 with smiles and YOU KNEW??? I came home to more chunks of my ceiling on the kitchen floor when I ran home to change... I guess moving is a pain but not having anyone come over because it's a mess is more.

On the BF front, completely nervous about Friday when #1 and Biz (different Biz) meet him. First of all, he's not supposed to be my "boyfriend" technically until I get their approval, although I am a big girl and can make these decisions on my own and second of all, AD will be there who already doesn't like him (though he fully admits that now it has nothing to do with me, it's his personal opinion). Not like a little pressure... I'm finding myself completely falling for this guy and in all honesty, even if they don't give the pass - it's not going to stop me from seeing him.

All though the back door may stop him from seeing me. The guy is trying nice and hard to get into, umm, every area. I haven't done that in about 5 years - strict policy is at least 6 months and it's been a little over 2? I mean, he tries but I don't think it'll be the pitfall. Otherwise it's not worth it anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you new boyfriend wants to spear you like a stink toy.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Hmm. I can't even come back with a comment for that, how bad is that?