Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm over it!

I swear I haven't seen the sun in a week. This is ridiculous, it's wet and horrible. I haven't jogged in a long time. I haven't had my windows open. I've been sleeping in a sweatshirt. It's so cold the Bumpkin has been sleeping with me - which he never does. And I'm REALLY over my kitchen floor being seeped with rain and trying to dishes with orange drips falling from my ceiling.

Enough is enough. I left the landlords a note again and not to my surprise, I don't think they even came upstairs to look. There's an easy 6x6 chunk of my ceiling ready to crumble at any minute.

And I still don't want to move. But now I'm actually looking.

3 comments:

MD said...

Hey! You've got a BF to move in with now! Too soon?? Naw!


Ha!

Milwaukee Girl said...

Way too soon! Remember - he's got a kid. Not ready to move into that realm quite yet.

Anonymous said...

They are selling condo's over by that big ass park by Bayview HS for 90k. You should buy one of those. Then you can trade it in for something bigger down the road.