Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bent over, pulled their hair and they called us "Daddy"

We're in the playoffs for my little advertising team and last night's adventure led to us head to head against my pretend arch nemesis - my old agency. While really there was no poor feelings against the whole team, I really could care less for 2 of them. While advertising is a cut throat industry, I don't believe you get ahead by backstabbing, which two of the female members did with bells on. It's what AD calls "Minnesota Nice" - smiles to your face, sh*t behind your back.

Fair warning that this paragraph may make you puke.
On the way to the game, TW called to invite me over for a home cooked dinner, forgetting about softball. It was simply one of the sweetest gestures I've ever had. He wished me well and I headed out to kick some royal butt.

In the third inning it was sticky and hot and I was less than pleased since we were tied at 3 runs each. By the fifth we socked it to them, they let us get away with four more runs. By the ninth we were up 11 to 3 and it stayed that way. I did a little victory dance inside when coach reminded us to come to Kern next week prepared to take on the champion team of the last three years - and we should do it sober. Yup, directed completely towards me. See in this game, I drank before hand from my swollen calf but then had to play. We lost due to being short on team members and the fact that E, J & I were loaded.

In short terms, we bent them over, pulled their hair and made them call us Daddy - much to my delight.

We headed over to our local establishment for $2.00 martinis and after tipping a few back I called TW to let him know that I wanted victory sex. He needed to put the kid to bed and was hesitant, so I took a shower to relax and he called after to invite me over. I headed over a little tipsy (thank god he lives so close). I figured NG had gone to pick up his girlfriend so I walked in and popped myself on his lap, "Settle down hornball - NG's in the shower."

Oops. An hour later the drinking had really kicked in and nothing was going on between the two of us except watching Snatch, so I plopped my head on his lap and went to sleep - only to snore. How embarrassing! NG and his girl got in a fight, she headed out and he headed to his bedroom. It was almost 2am. We started messing around and ended up having sex right there on the couch - sweet, slow sex. It was pretty darn good.

By this time, I've now consigned myself to the near thought that I will, once again, be getting a relative 3-4 hours of sleep but my muscles were lose. After a smoke on the porch I headed home.

A girl could get used to all this loving lately - I'm pretty sure we've had sex more times this week than the entire 2 months we've been doing it. And it's getting good. And I'm wanting more...

3 comments:

MD said...

Are high fives still cool? If so, plant one here. *BAM!*

Milwaukee Girl said...

I'm pretty sure high fives never go out of fashion ...

MD said...

Thank god, I started having flashbacks to all the high fives I've been calling for the past few days...