Monday, August 27, 2007

Relaxing.

Tonight it's all about the relaxing for me. I got home at a decent time, spent a few minutes living in the luxury of the internet, watched cable TV, chatted with the guy, printed off those pics finally from the zoo and ended with a post here.

Sans alcohol.

Detox is nice. But tomorrow's the booze cruise. BF offered his pad for me to sleep at, but being that I've gotta go to the chick doctor Wednesday and drop off my kid brother (who lives a block from my dad) in the AM, it looks like I'll just have to take it easy on the boat. Or hit it hard, then hit it easy. Either way, sweet gesture by Mr. Wonderful but it'll have to be a pass.

I've also decided that I think mosquitoes like rich people more than regular peeps. After the charity event on Saturday, the after bar left my poor feet bitten to hell. Today, I got one on my shoulder in Franklin. I haven't gotten bitten all summer at home in the 'View.

In the last bit of news I've been shopping around for an apartment. I did check out the condo scene, but decided against the potential of buying. The market is too over saturated and I haven't bumped across any that were in my price range and made me ooh and aah. Plus I still never know where I might be in a few years and I'd hate to have to sell instead of just give notice.

I've checked out a couple little one and two bedrooms, I'll take my time this go-round, and I'm having more standards. Must have air. Heat included? Extra bonus, especially knowing I could go up about $50-75 a month for rent. I do want to stay in a duplex, but I'd prefer to be on the first floor.

If anyone knows, let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check shorewest dot com. There is a cute little starter home on herman by howard ave for $90k. Great starter house. You can be landed gentry!

Anonymous said...

It's

MLS Number: 959442
Listing Company: First Weber Group