Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thirteen Things that Surprised Me This Week



1. Random acts of kindness really do put you in the best mood ever.
2. Drunken rants get back to you ... see my post today.
3. My cat likes sharpies - and now he looks like an idiot.
4. Two little dogs take up a lot of room in bed.
5. Movie tickets are now $9.75 a piece.
6. $25.00 for charity gets you more than a good feeling.
7. Sunset Wheat is better than Blue Moon.
8. eBay is a good place to sell and buy good quality junk.
9. It's nice to see people fall in love, even when it's not you.
10. Taylor Hicks won American Idol.
11. My built-in retainer broke while still glued to my teeth. Guess I should've gotten removed 5 years ago.
12. Dog cookies taste like people cookies.
13. How time flies ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, our movie tickets are over $12. a piece. Wonderful list