Monday, May 08, 2006

Off to Chicago!

There's a great conference going on in Chicago this weekend that I'm hoping to pick up some great leads on. It's the ACCM, which is catalog, internet and multichannel merchants - all I'm sure that need to learn updates in software!

This weekend was pretty relaxing after the whole Cinco de Mayo incident. However, I get into work this morning to receive a cordial thank you from BS that completely confused me. I'm guessing this was a one time occurence. Who writes an email that says they had a great time with me & my friends, have a good day, talk to you soon? You forgot to sign it with your last name dumb a**.

My little crush from bowling also finally emailed me - he's such a cute, nice guy - therefore meaning I'd totally screw up any relationship chance with him. He was just checking in after me giving him a hard time on Friday about not emailing me.

And that's about it in the boy news for me. I'm going to send cutie pie from our client meeting a thank you for inviting us - hope to see him at the next meeting type letter.

No comments: