Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Strange

It's been a strange week and a half. Since I'm dog sitting, I'm going home, feeding, walking, playing, etc not out networking, drinking and what not. I officially know I'm not in the position to own a dog right now - there's too much to do after work, but the break has been nice.

Every day I go on two walks now, cuddle at night with two pups and I actually even get a chance to do laundry and pilates. It's amazing how much time two little guys can take up.

Today's a busy day. I have a meeting at 12, one at 1:30 and then a networking meeting at 5:30. I brought the dogs into work (thank god I can do that) so that they can still get attention and get walked, but even today my life will be enthrolled with their care. I completely sympathize with parents now (don't get me wrong - I realize a WHOLE different gammet there) and why they need to leave at certain times, take certain phone calls, go to certain doctor's appointments (check on the post from Thursday) and so on.

No comments: