Friday, May 19, 2006

Thirteen Things I Found in My Closet




1. My cat. Sleeping on my new clean sheets. Damn it.
2. My photo printer - now I can get those pics off the digital!
3. My favorite lip gloss, which I'm not sure if I should put on - but did anyway.
4. $4.22 - all in pennies.
5. My little black purse my cousin gave me for graduation.
6. My painting paints :) My favorite pair of sweat pants that I ruined while painting last year!
7. My fish underwear. They have little bitty fishies all over them, so cute!
8. A speaker cord, to a speaker I don't own.
9. Ace of Bass Baby!
10. The Michael Jackson Trilogy - in tapes?! (That also made it into the give away bin)
11. My favorite mascara - I don't think I can use it any more.
12. Lots and lots of plugs and cords.
13. My phoenix paintings :) YEAH!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: