Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Craziness of My Life

Sorry I haven't posted - I'm usually so good! This week has been crazy, this weekend will be even crazier.

I'm back to counting calories and I've picked up pilates, so I'm trying to do that as often as I possibly can.

We had the Business & Technology Expo yesterday, which kept me away from (gasp!) my computer most of the day. This thing is always attached to my hip, what the hell? In the mean time I did have time to drop a guy I've been talking to my number so we could hang out (we met on myspace, I know ... I know) only to NOT get called and then get an email that he got jumped. In Milwaukee? You got jumped? Some areas are bad - but what are you doing in those areas. Rant over. Whatever. I'm kind of thinking he might have, so I'm a little bit on the guilty edge right now.

Work has been a handful to say the least. There's lots of little stuff and I'm scrapping and scrounging any lead I get. This actually may have gotten me in trouble. May fill in more later... not sure as I can't remember who all checks this blog.

To add to the craziness, I know I try my best to keep myself anonymous but ... on my 6 month anniversary of leaving the agency I've decided to stop hanging around my mask and actually start posting pictures, etc. Most people who read this and know me, know anyhow so why keep hiding? Plus, I don't believe the old place can ring me for any posts after six months.

I'm trying to decide if I should hang out at our Thursday night joint or not. One one hand, I'm running short on cash and don't really want to waste the gas, on the other hand - it's tradition. I would need to change and shower though because of pilates...

I've also WAY over booked myself for Cinco de Mayo. I have a client coming in who is AWESOME. I'll need to pick up margaritas and chips before coming in. Then I have a client lunch, an agency Fiesta with a client and a business dinner at a Mexican restaurant. After that, we have our own private fiesta.

Did I mention my business dinner date is hot? Oh yeah.

Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

i'd give my left arm for a hot dinner date. :) Happy cinquo de mayo! Go easy on the salsa and marguaritas. ;)