Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crap.

This is a multi crap post.

Number One - Remember my anal post? Is it going to be all about anal from now on? Apparently so. I wasn't even horny last night (rare occasion) but he was. Granted the regular sex was pretty damn good, but then he goes right for the ass. Come on now!

Number Two - In the sense that my boss is on MySpace and I've put a couple random blogs up that she's brought up in our meetings, I've opted to go into increased security mode. I deleted everyone that I work with from there and put up a privacy wall. Not my friend? Can't see it dude. That way I don't have to worry about my bitching coming back to bite me. I still maintained the friendships on Facebook since I don't blog there.

Number Three - I parked in the lot this morning by my house, quickly changed and came out at 8:05 - just to see the meter maid pulling away and another $20 ticket on my car. Fabulous.

Number Four - I had my outfit all picked out. I went to put on my shirt and my cat did something completely out of context - he had peed on it. Even though I obviously didn't wear it, I'm paranoid that I smell.

Number Five - I'm not feeling so hot. My throat hurts and I'm sniffley. One of the dudes I work with has strep - I better not have gotten it.

Number Six - Can I go home??

6 comments:

wearingthepants said...

That sucks, hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

God I hope your boss never finds this blog yikes!

I got nailed a while ago just for blogging during work hours because our HR person found my blog and could see the date/time stamps on my posts. Thankfully I wasn't blogging about my job or my ass would have surely been canned. Be careful MG.

MD said...

I meant to comment about #1 before - I've never seen the appeal! I'm pretty grossed out by it in all honesty.

#2- When I read it first, I thought you said your boss had found it and brought up a bunch of your posts during her meetings! Close call kid!

Rest up, hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Better hope your boss never finds this blog!!!

Milwaukee Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sounds like a tough end to the week. Here's to hoping the weekend went better.