Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Standing Next to a Cheater

So you’re husband spent $80K on hookers and you’re just standing by his side as he admits it to the whole entire world. What would people think?

I wouldn’t have done it. Not in a second. I would have taken a stance for women for the first time in political history and not been there as a punching bag of support. I admit that I didn’t vote for Hilary because of her reaction to Bill. I don’t stand for cheating. Never have, never will.

It’s something I can’t fully compute still and I’ve b*tched about it several times. This is what makes me distrust people. Although, I know people have their faults, it doesn’t mean I have to stand by you and look like an idiot when yours go public.

I’ve read the rhetorics - she has daughters she’s trying to protect, showing them that she’s there for their father. My response? Bull Sh*t. You’re telling your daughters that it’s okay for their husband to spend EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS on high-end hookers and still be with them. Although it’s a little more far fetched - you might even be sending the signal that’s it’s okay to BE a high priced whore.

News Flash - IT’S NOT OKAY.


Even if they had sons, I feel like it would be the same message - it’s okay to cheat on your wife - look she’ll stand by your side no matter how many diseased pussies you shove your cock into. Isn’t that sweet?

I don’t buy it for a second. She’s afraid of the life she’ll lose if she leaves. The bank account, the housing, the "prestige" (although I’d argue that she’s not looking to prestigious right now). She’s standing by his side for sh*t.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what I've read here, I think you would stand next to him up there. IMO. It's all the same, just on a lower scale and not so public.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Nope - I don't stand for cheating. If there was ever evidence that the BF cheated on me, not only would he be without a girlfriend - he might be missing something else. I don't do vengeance that often, but when the time calls for it I'm more than happy to oblige. For me it's inexcusable. Sure, at 21 I might have, but not at 27.

DarthImmortal said...

I think we need a little more forgiveness in our society. I support her decisiona nd wish them the best. I am NOT excusing the bad behavior by suggesting forgiveness either - that is too much typing to explain here.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Milwaukee Girl. I think you are going out with a guy right now that you think will cheat on you eventually.