Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This may not be what you want to hear ...

The BF and I have had our moments - served up here on a silver platter for that fact. And I was at my wits end and was ready to call truce and default into friendship. With out doing much though, my friendship blossomed into what was once my love.

Strange, that a little break from BF/GF made us realize how much we care about each other and want to be together. He went from dense-fuck to over-caring boyfriend. Especially with all the seizure crap that's been going on. So while he didn't spend the night on his last poker Tuesday, he did what I never thought he'd do - make time for me with his new schedule. Call me just to talk. Tell me he wanted me to come over. Offer to drive me to doctor's appointments. Tell me he loved me every day. Be guidance, be love, be more than any girl could ask for.

And ask me to move in.

Yeah. Turns out he might have to move in summer, so do I. He threw out that perhaps we should move in together. In fact, if I could get out of my lease, maybe I should move in sooner to his house while we find a place together. Wait? What?

Being that rent was about a grand this past month w/water and gas, plus I shoveled my booty off, this doesn't seem like a bad option. As long as we see each other, have sex, we're fine. This might be fantastic.

I'm not jumping into the pond head-first, fearing that it's a fleeting moment that he's known to have, but I'm keeping the options open.

Oh, and a friend of mine has to give up his dog. I'm in LOVE with his dog. I want to take her in, but the apartment doesn't allow it. So he looked at her and he wants to take her - not because I want her, but because she's a good fit. Secondly, because it would make his son happy and thirdly, because it broke my heart and he didn't want that.

Though, on the confusing front, there's been 2 conversations in the last week where he referred to whether or not I want kids - conversations that went (to his son) "don't you want brothers and sisters?" Kid - "Yes" BF "Well tell MG to get working on that." Me - HUH?

Or at my grandpa's birthday party this past weekend when my cousin announced that she was pregnant again, he said "When are we going to have kids?" Me - HUH? "When I get a ring, a wedding and a house."

But at dinner I asked him directly, "Do you want more kids?" His response, "Probably not."

Confused. But still gracious. Kids really aren't in my game plan anyway. But he could be. Maybe.

Oh? And I've slept like crap the last 3 nights, so here I am wide awake at home when I get a text, "Sleeping okay?" ME - "Wide awake." BF - "Go to my house and sleep."

Just what I needed.

AND ON SECOND NOTE:

WOS on Dayna's blog feels that the ad she might place on his home-wrecking revelation of a 3 month old son might benefit him in the divorce. My idea? Then F*ck it. I'll place the ad. Oh - and I have lots of unappealing, double chin shots of him. And if I can't find them - I know Photoshop. Piece of shit. Don't fuck with my girl. And my ad won't be that nice!

3 comments:

Angie said...

keep in mind "living together" while on vacation for 5 days caused you to desire the break up in the first place..living together is WAY more intense than vacation.

Lauren Elizabeth said...

That's really exciting that he's wanting to be more committed! it seems like he might be sending you some mixed signals though...it might be best if you wait until your lease ends before you decide to live together. That gives you a little more time to see how serious he is.

Milwaukee Girl said...

There is definitely no moving in together until the lease ends in July! I'm being a bit careful before jumping in the pond!