Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kit Kat Bar.

Give me a break, give me a break ...

Seriously. I'm exhausted. I'm also dog sitting this week in the hopes of having some extra cash before my $3K doctor's bills come. I wish I had the ability to see the future so I would have maxed out my Flex. Oh well, $500 is $500 towards it.

Let's see - life is boring as all hell. I can't wait for opening day.

I didn't take the job. All though the boss seemed like I should have and it's not like I got a "Please stay" incentive. Nope. Nada. Not even my fall vacation approved. But that's okay - I'm not regretting my decision, although the sales do suck this month so it's not looking like I'm getting my usual commission check.

So that's the work front. The BF front is same-old-same-old. I wish we'd do something exciting and thrilling - even if it's just a pin against the wall screw. Oh please, pin me against the wall and screw me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the end of this spring you will regret not having taken the other job.

Milwaukee Girl said...

I don't doubt it :) But there's gotta be the right job out there for me.

Anonymous said...

I will screw you. Meet me at my place later!