Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unemployment=Uneventful

My days now consist of (1) Apply for jobs, (2) answer all calls, (3) help sister at her business, (4) let dog out, (5) rearrange house, (6) apply for more jobs.

Life is very uneventful - but I have enjoyed the last 12 days off. I can't believe it's only been 12 days.

My highlight? I made a new meatloaf. Who am I?

Oh and I rearranged the kitchen and the livingroom. Tomorrow, after my interview in Chicago, I plan on conqueoring the second bedroom and making it into either the BF's kids room and taking over the loft as my space - or moving very little and making the second room really "my space"/guest room.

The good news? I should have a job offer by the end of next week. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed for you. I'm so glad your blogging again! ^_^