Friday, March 20, 2009

God only gives us what we can handle ... right?

I'm on the verge of breaking down. The dealership wants $1200 worth of repairs on my extended warranty piece of shit car, for yet another item not covered in the "95%" of what the warranty covers. So I planned on using another source to get it fixed before I start the new job on Tuesday. I let them fix the ONE thing the warranty did covered. I called today at 3:00 to see when it would be done (they close at 4) and found out that the part didn't come ... I can't get my car until after 5 on Monday, meaning no fix on the catalytic convertor by an outside source. I feel screwed and used.

Then the BF called, he got side swiped on the way to a job at work. He ended up in the hospital with a f*cked up shoulder.

When does the bad stuff stop happening and the good stuff kick in?

No comments: