Sunday, March 08, 2009

Quitting.

God damn it. All I want is a freaking cigarette. It's raining outside, I can't just go for a run to get my mind off of things. I've actaully reorganized our pantry - it has a snack shelf for goodness sake. I'm just getting irritated.

To add to irritation levels I have to make two cheesecakes for next week and it turns out I've only bought enough for one which means I have to go back and get the ingredients, but I suppose I should wait to see what other little things need to be picked up this week.

So I got a netbook, hence re-picking up the blog. I love it. Originally I bought an Asus but it only ran Linux - so I went back ang picked up a Saphirre Aspire One for $40 more. The keyboard is bigger and it's more comfortable. Not to mention the blue matches my Kate Spade purse I got from the BF for Christmas.

On the topic of the job front, I'm just kind of irritated with the search. I hate this economy, but I guess I have to take what I can get - oh crap, that reminds me I have to apply for unemployment today ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about getting a netbook. The Linux didn't do it for you? I've never used it so I don't know.