Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starting Work.

I start work in just under an hour today. I have mixed emotions. One one hand I'm excited that I get to work with this company, on the other hand I'm nervous about what the future holds. It's hard to think that you hit the top of your game at 27 and now at 28 you're back at post-graduate status.

Due to tuition reimbursement by my new employer, I am looking at going to school for my masters degree. I figure it will not only defer my current loan situation, easing up bills in the next years, but perhaps it will give me the additional edge I need to be successful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weren't making subs at Cousn's today, were you?

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're employed again (even if it's a step down), given the rough economic times. We all have to do what we can right now and keep an optimistic eye toward when things will eventually get better.

Also glad that you're blogging again - we missed you! (...started to assume all sorts of horrible things when we hadn't heard from you since November...)