Sunday, March 08, 2009

Relief at $300 a week

The good news is that I got unemployment! I wasn't sure I would qualify due to my temporary status at my old job for the last 11 months, but it turns out I do. That's a bit of a relief - I mean, it's not going to pay all the bills or anything at $300 a week, but it does pay rent, electricity and my car payment.

I can't help but think what America has come to these days. Are we really this close to a collapse of the economy? HOW did this happen? I going into more of a deficit really the answer? Obama must feel like he is Roosevelt - either the savior or the slayer of America.

In other notes, my puppy is humungus. Okay, the peeps at the Humane Society really know nothing about puppies. 35lbs my ass - she surpassed that at 5 months old. I can't believe she'll already be a year next month, screw that - I can't believe I've been with the BF almost 2!

No comments: