Thursday, December 07, 2006

Start a new, play it out?

Bz posted on her site about the worst kind of confusion being about yourself. I'm not sure you ever stop questioning yourself.

In my last week off since any encounter of the driving kind, I've of course had time to think about what should happen. "If he texts me, then he cares." i tell myself, as my phone lays silent. Now I'm starting to wonder if it might be best to let sleeping dogs lie and not have any of my encounters anymore. This is the problem when you have too much time.

JF and I were out to drinks and he commented that one of the girls he was seeing had just gone on a 2 week vacation and that "the momentum is just gone" after that period of time, I'm wondering if RS is feeling the same way and I'm pretty sure I am too.

Before he left we had intimate time, just not in his bed but in eachother's presence - that was a stepping stone but perhaps a stone that is now covered - in 14 inches of snow to be exact.

No comments: