Friday, December 29, 2006

Birthday Recap

So the official recap - December 27 saw inking, drinking, hooking up and hanging over. Not all of them were me though.

Inking - yup. Got that addition that I've been wanting. 3 hours in the chair and only one really deep cut, my phoenix is now rising from the ashes. I can't wait to get naked and show the next person I'm with - it turned out great.



As for drinking, with all the people that showed up, I spent more time making rounds than drinking (which was fine since I got so trashed the night before ...). With only 4 beers and one birthday shot, I hugged and smiled all the guests. One of the guests was an ex that I was seeing earlier last year and toying with the idea of dating again. When he showed up I was very happy - except a friend of mine also expressed interest and I reluctantly agreed to help with the set up. So they were the hooking up.

When it came to being hung over - that was most of the participants! Nice thing about not drinking too much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, but also terribly painful. Happy New Year!