Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Getting ready for the new year

Tis the season to start thinking about what went right, what went wrong and what changes can be made in the new year. Last year my main goal was no more destructive relationships. For the most part, that was fulfilled. I needed to remind myself occassionally of my worth and, except for the most recent snafu with RS, I'm ending the year having never had a relationship that was destructive.

In looking back I changed a lot this year. I accepted a new position, found happiness in a job, found a new place, moved out on my own. I found pieces of myself that I had thought were lost but I also lost more pieces of myself.

While so many changes happened, I forgot to believe in myself. That's the main goal for this coming year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the blogging girl. Its a nice break when I'm bored at work.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you moved out, you didn't sound happy living at home. Living by yourself tends to make people more secerene. Also, though, it makes people more set in their ways.