Monday, February 18, 2008

Lipstick Jungle.

I'm hooked. Plugged because it was written by the STC crew and the premise is near the same (minus 1 friend), I'm a fan.

But I shouldn't be ... I don't think it's one of those shows good for your health. For some reason STC didn't make me feel like I need to be at the gym - this does. And Victory's relationship with the rich guy is making me look at "real" relationships as sucky. I want a guy to go to Miami and fly back to NY with lunch for me ...

And Nic's affair is ridiculous. It's got me thinking how badly I want to be pinned against the wall and screwed. Much like Carrie & Big's affair on STC. In fact, this erupted into a wild sex dream on Sunday morning ...

There's just something about man-handling that you can't put down. It's lust personified, the whole body starts craving every touch - I'm sure it looks idiotic from outsiders instead of well choreographed dance of perfect bodies like on TV. Your mouth just anticipating the hot steaminess of any skin, your fingers clawing on buttons and clothing for the soft subtle feel of real human skin. The breath so entirely hot on your neck, ears, down your shoulders, across the collar bone. Wanting someone to push you down and throw it in you assumes all your thoughts.

In a good girl sense, the sex dream was about the BF and it started off sweet and innocent. Kissing in the kitchen while I was cooking in a skirt, his warm breath on my neck as he begged to taste the sauce. His hands roaming down my side, up the skirt, touching that bottom part of your butt check all gently until he throws me up on the counter after turning me around. The kissing intensifies, the clothes come off (by the way - as part of the fantasy my body kicked ass - I mean, I had abs and everything). He starts touching the under part of my breasts (one of my favorite moves of all times - goosebumps!). Licking, touching, grabbing. He rips me down from the counter as we crawl up the stairs, biting and kissing as the clothes come off (but not my shoes), we start having sex right there. Then make it finally up to his bed, where he throws me down, grabs my hair and we just go at it like 16 year olds who finally realized that sex is good.

Upon waking up from the dream I just helped myself to the BF's body. I ripped off his underwear, climbed on top and didn't care for a minute if he was going to come.

I came three times.

Thank you Lipstick Jungle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved STC and still do... :) So when they started promoting this on t.v. that the same writers were involved, I was very excited to say the least. Now after watching the first couple of episodes, I'm hooked too!!!!!

And that sex dream was awesome...wish I had dreams like that.......lol