Friday, February 29, 2008

Identifying the reasons to move on.

In the last couple weeks I've really focused on what is working and what's not. The main theme that has come up is that I'm sick of being everyone's excuse. I've been used as a scapegoat one too many times in the adventurous world of work and relationships and I've had it.

The relationship ending has come on the fact that the BF just hasn't even bothered to initiate a call - until 9:00 yesterday. He was supposed to come over Tuesday and in my effort to just sleep, I tried to get him not too. I called him twice, explaining that I had to clean and move my car if he was coming over, he told me he "wasn't sure - but probably would." And then didn't.

Gotta work - more to come!

2 comments:

MD said...

hanging.on.every.word....

wearingthepants said...

me too! me too!