Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What the?

I almost wonder if CB might be a reader of this blog. No phone call or email since our weekend and it's been beyond the Swinger's 3 day rule. I guess it was a good thing I went to see RS, at least I wasn't hanging on the moment with him - instead I was just fantasizing about how hot the kissing was. The, me-on-my-tippy-toes, just above his mouth, struggling to unzip my top and kiss him kiss. Yup. I've got a smile on my face.

So the few people that know what happened have not been happy with my choices. D is the only one supportive, which of course, by our rules she has to be and also re-incinuates that 220 miles between us still makes her the only one that knows me best. A lot of comments have been made along the lines of "why?" and all I can say is that I'm confused.

I have not really liked anyone ever, but here I like CB even though there is no explanation to why I do or would. He is not complimentative, he is not open, he is not overt. He is him and I like that. He's nervous around me, which I take as a compliment, he and I can talk which I tolerate as openess, and I'm such of an extrovert that his introvertive nature is welcome. He is very good looking. He is nice. He's just so different then anyone else. But whatever we have here is testing my patience.

In previous relationships, it's been based off of lust. Passionate kissing, man handling, late nights of drunken debauchery. I'm a generation Y person, I want something immediately. Our first kiss was already 7 weeks ago and we've only kissed twice since. By now I've gotten laid or he's at least touched my boob on the outside of my shirt. Not that this isn't welcome, it just is something new.

And then there is RS, who I immediately get naked with the moment I see him. The relationship is lust-induced, yet we have great conversation and he's fabulous to sleep next too. Granted, had my patience not wained when I met him 3+ years ago, I could have maybe been his girlfriend still to this day. I guess maybe that's the lesson to learn in all of this.

RS appeared the same as CB at the time I meant him. Extremely good looking, shy, nervous and he doesn't drink. When we finally kissed it was two years of built up sexual tension that exploded against the wall of his door way. Maybe that's what I should be holding out for with CB.

But now it seems that my patience was amiss or is completely wained to the point where I don't consider CB to be a prospect.

As #1 pointed out last night on the phone, "If you're at a fishing hole and you've got your pole and all the right bait and the damn fish doesn't bite - shouldn't you just go to the pond right next to it?"

So now I toy with the idea of the pond next to the one I've been sitting at for the last couple of months. The pond down about three roads and to the right. The pond where BG is waiting.

There's a house party his band is playing at (I know, I know, another band guy - eek) Saturday and I think I will go. Since this fish still isn't biting, might as well see if I can get one that will (and perhaps a little nibble on the ear lobe or the neck wouldn't be so bad).

No comments: