Friday, September 29, 2006

And the drama continues. Plus an update.

First the drama. Holy crap, I need to keep my mouth shut as R has brought in the horses.

She ended up myspacing (f*cking Myspace) J, who responded that she can't trust anyone anymore (mainly me, of course) and she's laying low and isn't sure how she got involved in the whole thing. Honestly, she was just a bystander but to me she chooses her companions and obviously if he is this type of person to (a) someone he's known for 6 years and (b) someone he's slept with - what makes her special?

In the one sense, one thing did get blown out of proportion, I never had mentioned SC spreading rumors about R's weekend, just that he mentioned it was what he thought. That got out of hand and I take full responsibility.

I'm so tired of it. So sick of it. My hororscope said today "Things happen for a reason ... and in good time you'll know what that reason is." Hopefully "in good time" is soon.

Anyhow, in update news ...

BG left the funniest drunk voicemail Friday, after listening to only a minute of the 5 I woke JL up to enjoy the humor. As the message played it got funnier towards the end - but then he said, "I'm kind of scared ... umm ... I like you." Click.

I sat with my jaw wide open, I was not expecting that whatsoever. Especially since not but 6 hours before I heard it I was with CB.

So backing up a second, Friday CB joined me out and we had a great walk - turns out the relaxation got to me a bit more than I thought and I ended up passed out shortly there after. There was no kissing, as usual.

Saturday he invited me to a house party, but again - I fell asleep.

Sunday we went to the game and there was basically nothing happening. I dropped him off at home and decided I was done. I couldn't handle not knowing and the little things that count to me haven't been happening.

Monday I went out with #1 when CB called as I was explaining how done I was - turns out on Friday I invited CB to BG's gig. Crap. In shock I said, "I invited you to that?" And to recover I mentioned I didn't know how I'd feel - I would be having surgery.

Tuesday I woke up with a hangover. I won't recount the events in yesterday's post but that basically summarizes it.

Fast forward to this Friday, BG is in DC and CB and I made plans to go out with R. In the meantime, I'm finishing up work when I get an IM, "WRUW?" from RS.

Shocked, RS mentioned he thought I was mad because I hadn't called in 2 weeks. I explained after the last blow off the ball was in his court. This through me for a loop!

I toyed with the results of Friday - if it were bad, I'd go to Madison, but we had a blast and I ended up kissing CB which led to making out all night long. He's even getting better! So i've stayed in MKE all weekend! Yeah me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should look at the CB thing differently. If a chick holds out sex for a while, and the guy really digs her, he will stick around to see what more she has to offer. This sounds like a great role reversal to me...which is working for him isn't it?