Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fishing in a pond.

See September 12 post for why I'm talking about fish and ponds.

So I took up my real and dipped it into a new pond and the fish bit quiet rapidly. But then I got all excited and went to another pond, and that fish bite right away. Well the first fish grew legs (or balls for that matter) and walked over while fishing at the pond and now, presto, my pole is in too many ponds at one time.

Here's the run down. Fish #1 - or CB - and I had a great weekend, again. He has not called/emailed or anything since then.

So I toy with Fish #2 - or BG - which notoriously means that CB isn't far behind.

And then there's Fish #3 - or RS - who is way the hell in Madison.

And I may have dipped my toes into the water last night after the tailgate into pond 4 for another fish - just for fun (or JF).

So, I posted about Friday. I ended up sick on Saturday/Sunday this weekend, but it really didn't matter since no one called anyhow. On comes yesterday and our tailgate party.

I picked up #1 (as in the guy - not the fish) related the story to him to which he points out, "These are the days of MG's life." Nice, ha ha ha.

The boys were having fun yaking it up with the people at our party and I was talking to a friend that I've known for about 6 months. When I first saw him on our bowling leagues (I know, I know - another one), I wanted him. But my boss got him and we just became friends. He's since made out with NUMEROUS amounts of my friends, me not included. We kept joking about making out all night long and we may have kissed at the bar in Miller Park - but nothing serious.

Then came the after bar, which I was bored (driving - so not drinking) at so I turned to JF and said, "I'm bored - want to make out." 1/2 heartedly joking and 1/2 serious, because I was bored and everyone said he was a great kisser. So why not try? We disappeared for 20 minutes and made out like 8th graders - although, he did touch my boob (on the outside of my shirt of course) so he's gotten further in one night then CB in 2 months ... but I digress.

I got kind of bored with that as well. The kissing was good, but it was nothing like RS. So we went back upstairs. I pumped his ego a bit, "you're a pretty good kisser - I give you that." He replied, "Yeah -about that. You. Wow." To which I made a coy comment along the lines of a BJ and a wink and kept walking.

We left the bar shortly after. I got a text message on the way home, "Get home safe. You're a damn good kisser, just so you know." There was banter of me going over there but I opted to spend the night in my own bed instead.

Well today I sent pictures to everyone at the outing and he responded with "Thanks chickie. Had a great time last night." To which the banter included that we could do it again tonight, I'll be in his hood. After a bit of back and forth he ends up sending me this email ...

"Let's keep this between you and me. It has absolutely nothing to do with you, I just don't want any false perceptions about me any where. I'll do the same and not say anything either. Am I being weird here?"

WHAT? Brakes. Okay, that's weird. I replied that I agreed (because I do) because I didn't want CB or BG to find out about it either. Hey - I'm a dirty little secret again? Not so happy with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's horned up cause he can't stop thinking about the side of your titty and you got him going extra with the BJ comment. Don't you know anything about dudes?

Anonymous said...

I like the analogy of fishes, ponds, and men.

Someone once told me: If you fish in the shallow water, you can be sure that you'll get a fish. It will be easy, but the fish will really be just a minnow. Why don't you take a rish and fish in the deep water. You can't be guaranteed a fish, but when you do get one, it will be so worth it!