Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's almost Single in the City's birthday!

August 9, 2005
I started this blog. Happy almost birthday! It was a weird time in my life, when there was way too many boys that they needed numbers assigned to them and way too much going on for me to think straight. But I've survived almost a year and am almost at 200 posts, which I might add is some decent posting over 352 days.

Let's talk about my broken tail bone from a couple sentences. I broke my bone a couple months ago and feared high heels until a week ago. Now I'm back in my 4" and weight is coming off. That makes me incredibly happy!

Tonight a friend of mine is coming over and we're having a pajama party featuring alcholic beverages - how sweet is that? We live around the block from eachother and figured it would be a nice way to relax while both being broke.

1 comment:

BZ said...

That is too funny! I'm about to be a year old, too! Sometime in August. Although, I think the latter portion. How funny is that?! :-) I think we've been following each other for about as long, too. :-)