Friday, August 11, 2006

The bitterness of control

I'm going to admit that I have a complete control issue, so when a supposed "friend" decided she would email CB and cc'd me on it saying she knew we were sleeping together (WTF? We aren't!) I got a little pissed. If anyone was going to ruin my chances with CB, it better as hell be me and not this little chickee poo. I stewed, I was incredibly angry and hurt. So I took matters into my own hands.

I im'd RS that I was in Madison and wondered if he was serious about our deal earlier. He said "sure." We arranged a meeting at 3:00, I drove to his house and saw his car was actually in his drive way.

I rang the doorbell, he answered. I asked how he was, he said "fine." So I kissed him, pinned him against the wall, took off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, took him by the loop and told him that I wanted to show him the place. We started kissing again, he fumbled with my shirt so I took it off for him, unhooked my bra, threw it on the ground. I asked him to get a condom, and we started kissing. Then we started doing more than kissing.

I'll spare you the intimate details, but about a couple pumps later he looked at me weird. Being the last experience wasn't that great, I was questioning if it was me. He told me it wasn't, that it had never happened before, that he had already came.

It was not a big deal, I was on a time line so I could get back to work so no one was the differ; I assured him I took it as a compliment that I was just that good. We got dressed I told him we should do it again next time I'm in Madison, he agreed. I left.

I was so happy that I had control over the whole issue, I was the one that called him, pinned him, screwed him, I was the one that left. I'm the one that doesn't have the lingering feelings and now I'm the one that is over any kind of feelings for CB. It's shady, it's self destructive, it's head nodding "no's" all over the place. But it's what I needed to do.

So here's a look into all the things that made this event take place -

(A) I haven't gotten laid in over 2 years. I haven't been feeling pretty or sexual or anything lately. I needed to feel that way for a bit.

(B) I wanted the chance to screw it up with CB and I might as well do the one thing that I knew would since the chance was ruined.

(C) I needed to have the encounter to show RS & myself that I was over him.

(D) I needed to feel like I had control over something.

Job accomplished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats hot, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we could use much more specific and graphic details.

Milwaukee Girl said...

It was five pumps - I wish I could describe the graphic details but there's not much there! I can explain his embarrassment and excuses though ... maybe there will be more to post on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

5 pumps? that doesn't sound like a very good FB. maybe if you go two rounds he can hande the workload.