Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I forgot! Chicken wing rant.

I forgot that I have a quick rant about some chicken wings I got yesterday.

A co-worker was headed over to BW3's for lunch with some friends, she asked if anyone wanted anything and I told her I was starving for wings and handed her $6, telling her bring back as many wings as you can with that along with some blue cheese.

An hour and a half later she returns with a little box, no celery, no sauce and 6 chicken wings. 6 wings cost $6 and they didn't even box them appropriately?

At the bar, I asked a friend about BW3's - he said "It's awesome, today they had 25 cent wings. I went to the downtown one over lunch. Every Tuesday is 25 cent wings." I was a bit pissed and asked if they come with any kind of sauce like blue cheese, "Yup. And celery!"

I recounted my experience and he informed that my money probably paid for everyone and I got the left overs! The worst part is I've bought lunch for this chick so many times and she's never paid me back, the least she could have done is given me the right amount for my money.

10 comments:

B.R.L said...

Hi cool nice blog From Dr.johns Crazy Object b.

Bella said...

Well, if Dr. John wasn't going to read this, I'd give you a few choice words for you to pass on to her from me. I don't even know her and that still cahps my hyde.

The nerve of some people. What I would have done...well...nevermind.

Charlene Amsden said...

I suggest you say to the girl casually, "You know, it's really wierd I only got 6 chicken wings for my six dollars. I was telling a friend about how awful the prices are at that place and he told me the wings should only cost 25 cents each ...." Then watch her squirm.

Don't accuse. Don't threaten. Don't rant. As long as you stay reasonable she can't pass the blame back to you.

Oh, and you might reconsider trusting her in the future.

Dr. John sent me.

Gingers Mom said...

Mmmm....I have a craving now..

Dr John sent me

Stacy said...

I don't think I'd confront her over this, but I'd definitely think twice about giving her any of my money again.
Here from Dr. John's.

Anonymous said...

I would have to say something to her...better yet, one day ask her to go with you to that place and take $6.00 and watch her face....

dr john sent me!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I would do the same to her too.
Hi! here from Dr. John.

kristi said...

Here from Dr. Johns page.....what a crappy thing for your co workers to do to you. You have got to find someway to get them back. Go next Tuesday and bring them back a box of bones!!!

B.R.L said...

That would be the last time I gave her any money for lunch. I think I would question her , otherwise you will be festering about this.
Came from Dr john's marathon

BZ said...

OK, who the F is Dr. John? Please explain. LOL And, if a b*tch takes my $6 and comes back with six wings, she better have a good explanation. That's very uncool. I'd say something.